Band Syllabus Update

I have updated the Band syllabus to reflect the mandated changes in grading percentages. Performances and playing tests will now account for 60% of a student’s grade, while daily participation will comprise the remaining 40%.

I have also added language regarding daily preparedness and concert participation.

FacebooktwittermailFacebooktwittermail
twitterrssinstagramtwitterrssinstagram